Registration parking is located alongside our building, in front of our marquee sign. Parking permits for our parking deck will be distributed at registration, and guests cannot enter the deck prior to check-in. One- and two-bedroom units are guaranteed only a single assigned parking space. Three-bedroom units are guaranteed two assigned parking spaces. Additional parking may be available in the Washington Street Parking Deck located only a block away–it costs roughly $5-20 per day.
Registration can be found in the lobby at the front of our building at 250 West Broad Street, Athens, GA. Please bring a valid driver’s license (which lists a physical address that matches the one listed on your reservation) and a credit card with you to check-in. Even if you have prepaid for your stay, you will still need to provide a credit card at check-in for incidental charges.
Should you need to cancel your reservation or change your arrival date, please make sure you contact us before 4:00 p.m. two days prior to your arrival in order to avoid being charged a cancellation fee equal to the price of one night’s room rate.
We require both a valid driver’s license (which lists a physical address that matches the one listed on your reservation) and a valid credit card upon check-in. We must authorize a credit card for the full amount of the stay before we can allow access to the suite, but this credit card can be changed before check-out. The physical credit card must be presented at check-in, accompanied by a matching photo ID with a physical address. We will not bill any credit cards by phone except in the case of our cancellation policy, as described above. By making this reservation and providing a credit card, you have NOT paid for the suite. We do not allow access to suites until we have authorized a card for the total price of the stay.
Due to the unique arrangement of our property, we are bound by the following guidelines, which were set forth by the individual owners of the suites:
● Cancellations after the 48-hour mark will be charged a cancellation fee.
● We are unable to rent to anyone under the age of 25.
● We are unable to rent to anyone with a local address. This includes the Athens area itself and any location within a 20 mile radius of the town.
● We are unable to guarantee reservations for specific units.
● We are unable to accept cash or personal checks.
● We do not provide daily housekeeping, but we do clean and stock your suite before your stay. A limited supply of additional linens, towels, etc. are available upon request.
● All parking is assigned. Guests cannot enter our parking deck before they check in. Any vehicle that is not parked in its assigned space will be towed.
● We do not allow pets.
● We do not allow smoking.
● We apply a $25 processing fee to any guests who bring tax exemption certificates to be processed at check-in. To avoid this fee, tax exemption certificates must be faxed, emailed, or mailed to us at least 48 hours in advance of check-in.
● The guest accepts all liabilities caused by him or herself or his or her party.